Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The funniest Thing!

Ok, a slight confession to make in order to tell this story- I know that I am an old soul, but I really enjoy the O'Reilly Factor on t.v. I don't get to watch it often because the boys usually dominate the t.v. with cartoons and kid friendly movies. But last night, we only had a few minutes of down time before our evening walk and I decided to check in. So the kids and I sat down to view some current events.

On the screen sat O'Reilly, one of his Blonde commentators and the steadfast Combs. Of course a heavy discourse and charged discussion was folding out in front of us. It was heated. Hands were moving, voices raising, and body language showing great angst.

In the middle of all the revelry, my Aaron (the most hot headed of my children) turns to me and asks "Do these people know they are on television?" Yes, I answered. "Well, " He said, "Don't they know not to argue in public!"

I busted out laughing. I love the brains of my children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go Aaron! Now...practice what you preach. Gma Stevens