Friday, June 20, 2008

Aaron's Story

Two years ago this June I was in an in-service on using technology in the classroom and the instructor told us to create something that was personally motivated. I think the point was a personal experience will motivate the learner more. So, I created a movie about the most changing personal experience I have had to date. This movie has been sitting on a flash drive for two years, but Nathan finally cleared our desk off and I found it. It is a small look at how I felt/ feel about the experiences Nathan and I have shared in raising Aaron so far.

For squimish viewers there is one picture of Aaron's lesion when he was first born. Be forewarned. :-) But it is not that yucky - I promise.

1 comment:

SaraToday said...

This is very touching. And I like the pumpkin picture.