Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Isaac's Soccer Season

I am posting some really great action shots of Isaac in his first soccer season. Out of all the sports my two little ones have been a part of, I like soccer best. At least there is always action back and forth, and I don't have to watch anyone play in the outfield grass and pick their nose. Basketball is my second fav.



Upward basketball and soccer associations are also my favorites because there is equal play time and a policy of not keeping score with the younger teams. Of course, they always know who wins, but at least there isn't a coach on the side lines yelling at them for missing the ball. Or, as we experienced in t-ball, a coach who just never let one of my darling children do anything but stand in the outfield where he was already bored. But enough of my soap box.





This first one is his Game Face.














Determination and Dedication. Do you feel the intensity?




Isaac likes throwing the ball in the best. That way he is positive to touch it at least once during the game. But he was actually pretty good at kicking too. After the first 42 throws, I think the coach put a ban on Isaac throwing in. It was definitely someone else's turn.

No comments: