Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Introducing Pistol Pete the Pug

This picture pretty much says it all for Pete. Right now he is curled at my feet and is still. This will last about 3 minutes. Normally, he likes to run, lick, chase Natasha,eat anything left out and protect the front porch through the front window.

Pete and I have a love/hate relationship. He loves me all the time and I usually want to be rid of him. I once announced this to the family and big crocodile tears fell from Isaac's eyes as he cried that we couldn't get rid of a family member. So, Pete stays and I am preparing to buy stock in Resolve Carpet Cleaner and Pet deodorizer.

He is occasionally good for a laugh. I find it really amusing to watch him tear around the living room in circles for absolutely no reason.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh. Isn't he cute!!

Mom to Bin and Oaxie said...

Hey Angela, thanks for stopping by. We went to your family blog to see what all is going on. Wow Aaron looks great playing soccer! We hope Bin will enjoy that sport also, seeing that is what his Mommy and Uncle grew up playing! We will be checking you guys out regularly now since we now about your blog! Hope to see you next weekend at the MNO!