Friday, February 13, 2009

Little Surprises This Week

Since I have been so grumpy this week, I thought it would be good to take stock of the little surprises that this week offered.

So here is a list.

1. Isaac is continuing to ace his practice state tests and I am thinking that a commended performance is very probable. Yes, I know we all hate the those tests, but hey...no tutoring needed. Plus, it proves how smart he is!

2. He picked out the 5th Harry Potter for his Library book and he can actually read it and understands it. WOW!

3. Aaron came and asked me if he could make a Valentine's card for his teacher.

4. Nathan brought me a DP this afternoon since he took time off from work when I did not.

5. A plastic table cloth was given to me, so I don't have to wash mine all the time.

6. Nathan took care of getting the meds refilled - Thank You!

7. Lots of my students gave me Valentines!

Well, for such a yucky week, I don't think the list is too bad.

Happy Valentine's Day

No comments: