Thursday, May 1, 2008

Soccer Time

Ok, I have had a request.




It is time to see Aaron in "soccer form". He has been on a team for two seasons now and loves it. He loves talking to the other team, often during plays. He loves wearing his uniform. He loves swaggering on to the field and getting into the super macho stance that he has learned from many a Super Hero Icon. He loves the snacks afterwards.


Don't get me wrong. He does actually play. He runs around the field and occasionally makes contact with the ball. He has even scored goals - true that one goal was scored off his rear-end while looking down at wrong end of the field. But, he has a good time and that is really the point of it all anyway.


I need to add here that the boy you are viewing playing soccer has Spina Bifida - mylomeningelocele (sp). He did have an open lesion at birth and he does have internal complications due to that unfortunate event. However, he is one of the few with the condition that has no complications walking. I can not show these pictures without being extremely thankful and blessed. I plan on posting that story in the near future.


So without further ramblings from me....







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaron,

Lookin good! What great pics.

Angie

c. fisher said...

What a blessing Aaron is!! Go Aaron, Go!!

I love the pics!!

Carrie