Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pictures in the Camera of my Head

We got home today! The whirlwind camping trip was great fun. I do have pictures to share. Presently, they are stuck in my camera that has a dead battery. I'd love to charge that battery, if I could only find where I put the charger. It might still be at Camp John Marc. Right now if my Father in law is reading this, he is laughing and wondering if I have my glasses. Yes, I do. They are on my face. He has mailed them to me at least three times after I have left them at his house after visits.

So, instead of pictures of Isaac climbing walls, or Aaron painted to look like the most cool red and green snake in the world, readers will get the top ten list of things I forgot this week because my brain is just too full.

1. Battery charger for camera
2. calendar - left in the Doctor office bathroom on Friday - it is unfortunately still there and at least 45 minutes from home.
3. calendar - left in the Doctor office waiting room where I remembered it only about 10 minutes before I lost it again.
4. Lesson Plans - lost in the room I was working in and found after my classes were over.
5. Computer - Left at home
6. Computer charger - left at home the day before
7. My lunch - at least once a week left at home - Thank goodness for Chick Fil A
8. My children - left at the camp cafeteria, but don't worry it was only a short walk back to the cafeteria and they didn't even know I actually left them.
9. Lubricant for Aaron's cath - Somehow we made the whole weekend on 6 packets of lubricating Jelly.
10. My brain - don't know where I lost it and definitely can't get it back

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear you all had such a great time at the SB camp. Looking forward to seeing the posted pictures when you find your camera charger! And, Yes, your father-in-law did laugh when he learned that you did NOT leave your glasses there!

Love,
The Oklahoma grandparents

Anonymous said...

You should write a list of all the things you need to have and packed. Lists are great and keep you organized. It works great for me.

julie said...

Laughing!!! Have you still not gotten your charger?!