Monday, November 3, 2008

This Fall Season

This Halloween was a happy one. The week before Aaron and I spent the day with my parents at the Arboretum while Nathan and Isaac camped. Seeing as I had just spent a night in a tent, I was glad to not be sharing that experience again. My sinuses are really made for the air conditioned indoors. We also carved pumpkins this year. We each have one, but Aaron's never got carved. Anger reared its ugly head again and then he was too proud to admit that he might need some help, so he just ended up coloring all over his with black sharpie. It still looked pretty scary, though.



Two days before Halloween our church had its annual Harvest Festival and costume night. It is always fun to see all the kiddos dressed up and then to do Carnival style games. There were literally 2500 people who came to our church! Crowded was an understatement, so we didn't stay too long.



Halloween night was really great the boys loved going around the neighborhood. We saw tons of people and neighbors. It really was fun! At the end of the night, they even got out the camping chairs and did a little giving of the candy. I think they were just as excited about this part of the experience.



I am posting the picks from this in a new slide show. I hope you all (whoever you might be) enjoy! By the way, sorry it is a link and then you have to make it a slideshow by clicking instead of all the work being done. I am frustrated that I can't figure out how I did this before. Oh well. If any out there know how to get picasaweb to make the cute one I did with my Galveston slide shows then please let me know!

1 comment:

SaraToday said...

Your mom looks great!