Thursday, September 10, 2009

Let It Begin!

Right now, 6:31am, I feel like the hamster mixed with the cat in BOLT the Movie. The hamster sits on top of a free fall drop to the top of the train and is ready to plunge into the unknown. But the cat is desperately trying to get back to safety. That is how I feel today. I know it is a bit of a juxtaposition, but hey I'm a female and my complexities are numerous!

We have already met one family traveling with us to Beijing. They are taking their first adopted child with them and it has made me miss my children all the more. Last night, I handed them off to Papa and got the hugs and kisses I needed for the night, but this morning seems hollow. What a void they leave when not around. Last night, Aaron hugged me so tight. His little arms round my neck and he told me that we wouldn't be too far apart. Isaac, my ever practical child was giving me pointers on what to do when I got sick, like this was inevitable.

The next two/three days will be in Beijing. I am hoping to post lots of picks.

Thanks for remembering us this next two weeks.

No comments: